I think the folks at Fox have no idea how to sell Avatar.
The teaser…looked like crap.
Avatar Day or whatever the heck it was called was filled with geeks who knew about the film and Fox Executives.
The Full length trailer pretty much spoiled the ENTIRE FREAKING MOVIE!
And then the cartoon network trailer… makes me want to puke.
Well Fox have done it again…apparently in an effort to completely undermine the movie they have released via The Playlist the Soundtrack listing.
So yeah more Spoilage after the break.
Still here…well I’ll save you more money…here’s the track listing which gives away the entire freaking movie.
1. “You Don’t Dream in Cryo…”
2. Jake Enters His Avatar World
3. Pure Spirits of the Forest
4. The Bioluminescence of the Night
5. Becoming One of “The People”
Becoming One With Neytiri
6. Climbing Up – “Iknimaya – The Path to Heaven”
7. Jake’s First Flight
8. Scorched Earth
10. The Destruction of “Hometree”
11. Shutting Down Grace’s Lab
12. Gathering All the Na’vi Clans for Battle
14. I See You (Theme from “Avatar”)
Now say thank you.
I just saved you some major change.